How to Improve eCommerce User Experience
User experience is the perception (positive or negative) that the user has after interacting with your e-commerce applications and is measured in terms of the degree of experience. It is inevitable to optimize the user experience. Firstly, to have more sales because a happy user is a potential client or customer. Secondly, more user interaction. The longer the user stays in your e-commerce store, the longer they interact, the better the quality google rates your app/ website.
It is crucial to crafting your e-commerce store that essentially optimizes the user experience. Provide enhanced UX and increase the conversion rates and user retention rate with Xmedia e-commerce development services who build your application seeing the e-commerce store through your customer perspective and matching user expectations by adopting cutting-edge technology solutions.
Let us look into the essential practices developed by Xmedia solutions for an engaging e-commerce user experience.
- Xmedia takes the loading speed of your e-commerce store seriously and swifts to 3 seconds.
- Xmedia strives for simple yet seamless navigation to increase the discoverability of your e-commerce store products by providing a search bar, custom filters, CTAs, and leveraging facets to navigate between product categories easily.
- The designs provided by x media not only attracts the users but also sells your products by highlighting the information on your product page such as product image and name, description and specifications of the products, price and availability of the product, shipping and return policy options and bridges the gap between online and offline store.
- Get your shopping assistance with AI-driven chatbots and minimize the distractions in the applications. Offer ease of discovering and options to buy the products with one page check out.
- Provides you optimized pleasant store experience on mobile phones and facilitates the navigation within the infinite scroll.
- Optimize for a cross-device and omnichannel experience with x media by integrating all the channels seamlessly, providing uniform brand messaging.